Friday, August 18, 2017

Welcome To My Twisted Mind

Aaaand starting off with a vintage trash meme. Hey everybody. My name's AuraTwilight, and you can read some things in my About Me. Something I want to emphasize right out of the gate is that English isn't my first language and I have a social learning disability, so if I make an ass out of myself it's not intentional and sorry in advance.

But enough about that. We're here for gaming stuff. My current game of choice is Castles & Crusades, so any homebrew that isn't obviously generic or applicable in the obvious BECMI/AD&D/etc ways is probably designed for that. I'll try to have masterposts of things like my house rules, my allowed/preferred classes list, etcetera.

Also, if you want your blog added to my blogroll I'll probably add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment